In this episode of The Great Business Project Podcast you will hear first hand how I published my first book and how it became a best-seller. I have also brought in Cathy Presland who is the creator of the course that I used that helped me get my first book on Amazon.com. I believe that every entrepreneur has a story to share or some lessons to teach. Publishing a book is a great way to do this. Don’t miss this AWESOME interview with Cathy!
Here is what’s featured in this episode:
- A quick shout out to great fans and reviewers on iTunes
- A recap of all the amazing things that have happened since our last episode
- The special interview with Cathy Presland
- and much, much more!
Things and links mentioned in this podcast episode:
- The Great Business Project Magazine
- Stitcher Radio
- Cathy Presland’s How To Publish Your Book On Kindle course
- Cathy Presland on Facebook and Cathy Presland on Twitter
- udemy online training platform
I want to thank you again for listening to The Great Business Project Podcast.
If you enjoyed listening to the show and found it useful, please take a few minutes to rate the show on iTunes and leave a quick review. This will help us spread our message to entrepreneurs all over the world. You can also help us spread the word by sharing this podcast with your friends. Please use the Twitter, Facebook or Google+ buttons below.
Also, make sure you don’t miss one single episode. Subscribe for FREE to our show by clicking either of the following links:
Finally, if you’d like to leave us a comment, suggest a topic or ask a question you can use the comments box below or you can leave me a voice message here. Chat soon!