This episode of The Great Business Project Podcast is all about masterminds and outsourcing. I start off by telling you about my recent trip to Phoenix to meet with my platinum mastermind group and why it’s important for you as a business owner to have your own mastermind group. Then, we bring in our special guest, Chris Ducker, to talk all about outsourcing and his latest project over at ChrisDucker.com. Chris is one of the world’s experts in outsourcing and he shares a ton of great advice for anyone considering getting started with hiring remote employees. I have a feeling you are going to get a lot out of this single episode. Especially if you follow the advice!
Here is what’s featured in this episode:
- My trip to Phoenix and my amazing experience with my platinum mastermind group
- Announcement about the launch of ‘The Great Business Project Mastermind Series’
- Our special shout out for our great reviewers
- An interview with Chris Ducker about outsourcing and how to get started
- and much, much more!
Things and links mentioned in this podcast episode:
- The Great Business Project Magazine
- My email address for the mastermind information: Ralph (at) TheGreatBusinessProject.com
- Virtual Staff Finder
Thanks a million for listening to our show!
If you enjoyed it and found it useful, it would be awesome if you’d take a few minutes to rate the show on iTunes and leave a quick review. This will help us spread our message to entrepreneurs all over the world. You can also help us spread the word by sharing this podcast with your friends. Please use the Twitter, Facebook or Google+ buttons below.
Also, make sure you don’t miss one single episode. Subscribe for FREE to our show by clicking either of the following links:
Finally, if you’d like to leave us a comment, suggest a topic or ask a question you can use the comments box below or you can leave me a voice message here. Chat soon!