In the latest episode of The Great Business Project Podcast I have Farnoosh Brock joining us on the show. Farnoosh is the founder of Prolific Living, a friend, and a regular contributor to The Great Business Project Magazine….anytime I need a mindset check, I turn to Farnoosh. So I am really happy to have her on the show.
Here’s a little background: Farnoosh left a 12-year successful career at at Fortune 100 company to follow her passions. She founded Prolific Living to help people lead more fulfilled lives through her coaching, writing, podcasting and other digital media platforms. Farnoosh teaches busy professionals and entrepreneurs how to create the lifestyle and work-style design that will give them the freedom from things that may be holding them back. She teaches them how to live out their brilliant potential and serve the world in their best and highest selves. She’s also been a contributor to the Great Business Project Magazine, with an amazing article about the power of positive thinking in issue #4. You should really check it out.
We’ve also got Sebastian Rusk joining us for our Social Media Buzz segment where we talk about Google+ and why it’s relevant to our businesses.
Here is what’s featured in this episode:
- An exclusive interview with Farnoosh Brock, founder of Prolific Living
- A quick recap of the things going on at The Great Business Project
- Setting Goals for 2013
- The announcement of the beta release of our latest product
- An introduction to our newest team member
- My upcoming trip to The New Media Expo in Las Vegas
- The Social Media Buzz with Sebastian Rusk all about Google+
- and much, much more!
Things and links mentioned in this podcast episode:
- The 2013 New Media Expo
- Farnoosh Brock’s Prolific Living
- Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead – Must watch documentary!!!
- GREAT Green Juice Recipes
- What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us by Guy Kawasaki
- Sebastian Rusk’s Social Buzz TV
Thanks again for listening to and supporting our show!
If you enjoyed it and found it useful, it would be GREAT if you’d take a few minutes to rate the show on iTunes and leave us a quick review. This will help us spread our message to entrepreneurs all over the world. You can also help us spread the word by sharing this podcast with your friends. Please use the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ buttons below.
Also, make sure you don’t miss one single episode. Subscribe for FREE to our show by clicking any of the following links:
Finally, if you’d like to leave us a comment, suggest a topic or ask a question use the comments box below or you can leave me a voice message here. Chat soon!