The Great Business Project Podcast kicks off the new year with a big show! In Episode #013 we finally reveal the product launch that we’ve been teasing about for the last couple of months, we have marketing superstar and mompreneur, Luly B., joining us to teach us how to get our businesses noticed without spending a fortune, and we have Sebastian Rusk with our first Social Media Buzz segment of the year.
Here is what’s featured in this episode:
- My quick New Media Expo recap
- The Great Business Forum is here!
- Luly B. teaches us inexpensive marketing ideas to grow our businesses
- Sebastian Rusk and I chat about the recent announcement of Facebook Graph Search and what that means for entrepreneurs
- and much, much more!
Things and links mentioned in this podcast episode:
- The New Media Expo
- The Great Business Forum – Sign-up NOW!
- Chispa Marketing
- Luly B’s website
- Facebook Graph Search Announcement
- StarMar Events
- The Great Business Project Magazine featuring Barbara Corcoran
Thanks again for listening to and supporting our show!
If you enjoyed it and found it useful, it would be GREAT if you’d take a few minutes to rate the show on iTunes and leave us a quick review. This will help us spread our message to entrepreneurs all over the world. You can also help us spread the word by sharing this podcast with your friends. Please use the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ buttons below.
Also, make sure you don’t miss one single episode. Subscribe for FREE to our show by clicking any of the following links:
Finally, if you’d like to leave us a comment, suggest a topic or ask a question use the comments box below or you can leave me a voice message here.
Here’s to your success!