In Episode #014 of The Great Business Project Podcast, I’m joined by John T. Meyer, CEO of Lemon.ly, one of the top Infographic creative shops around. John and I chat about the importance of information graphics as it relates to content marketing and how they can help our businesses stand out from our competition. John also shares with us his journey as an entrepreneur. I kick off the show by revealing the 3 books that I have picked for my “3-book diet” this year, and I close the show with a chat about taking massive action and announce a special surprise!
Here is what’s featured in this episode:
- My book picks for my “3-Book Diet” challenge
- John T. Meyer, CEO of Lemon.ly joins us to talk infographics and entrepreneurship
- A note about taking massive action and letting go of the fear
- Drum roll please!: A new show is coming!
- and much, much more!
Things and links mentioned in this podcast episode:
- Chris Brogan’s 3-Book Diet
- Start with Why? How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- This Might Not Work by Seth Godin
- Whatcha Gonna Do with That Duck? by Seth Godin
- Lemon.ly and John T. Meyer
- Tony Horton’s P90X
- Felix Baumgartner’s Space Jump
- The Great Business Project Magazine
Thanks again for listening to and supporting our show!
If you enjoyed it and found it useful, it would be GREAT if you’d take a few minutes to rate the show on iTunes and leave us a quick review. This will help us spread our message to entrepreneurs all over the world. You can also help us spread the word by sharing this podcast with your friends. Please use the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ buttons below.
Also, make sure you don’t miss one single episode. Subscribe for FREE to our show by clicking any of the following links:
Finally, if you’d like to leave us a comment, suggest a topic or ask a question use the comments box below or you can leave me a voice message here.
Here’s to your success!