Corbett Barr, founder of ThinkTraffic.net, joins us for Episode #015 to share the story of how he went from being a corporate executive to becoming an entrepreneur. We talk about what motivated him to get started, how his first blog grew to have hundreds of thousands of visitors and how the lessons he learned has influenced every other business he’s built. In this episode I also share some LinkedIn strategies that can help you generate more business and more leads for your business and I share some exciting updates and developments about the podcast.
Here is what’s featured in this episode:
- A preview of the upcoming changes to this podcast – Taking it to the next level!
- LinkedIn strategies for entrepreneurs.
- How to use LinkedIn Groups the right way.
- Establishing yourself as an expert or market leader by answering questions.
- An exclusive interview with Corbett Barr, founder of ThinkTraffic.net where we chat about:
- How Corbett Barr transitioned from corporate executive to entrepreneur
- How he started a personal blog that grew to over 500,000 visitors and how it led to the creation of Think Traffic
- The things you need to build a constant traffic stream to your website or blog.
- The big, dirty secret the SEO guys don’t want you to know about! (This alone is worth listening to!)
- How you can connect emotionally to your audience
- and much, much more!
Things and links mentioned in this podcast episode:
- Cliff Ravenscraft is The Podcast Answer Man
- Izabela and Mike from Music Radio Creative – Audio Branding Specialists
- LinkedIn & LinkedIn Groups
- Answering questions on Quora.com
- The Great Business Project Magazine
Thanks again for listening to and supporting our show!
If you enjoyed it and found it useful, it would be GREAT if you’d take a few minutes to rate the show on iTunes and leave us a quick review. This will help us spread our message to entrepreneurs all over the world. You can also help us spread the word by sharing this podcast with your friends. Please use the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ buttons below.
Also, make sure you don’t miss one single episode. Subscribe for FREE to our show by clicking any of the following links:
Finally, if you’d like to leave us a comment, suggest a topic or ask a question use the comments box below or you can leave me a voice message here.
Here’s to your success!